Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

O.o

Amazing! The animation was great and the concept was beautiful!

But you kinda lost me with the whole lizard-thing..... I mean, really? What?

Operation: Warehouse Operation: Warehouse

Should win

For your first solo work, that was amazing! I saw you should win the Pico Day contest!!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

The best!!

This is the best Stick fight ive ever seen! I liked how you could change the view of the camera, but it was really buggy, like it didnt work all the time and the directions were way to quick to understand.

Can't wait for Part 2! this is goin on my favorites!

Clip -Prologue- Clip -Prologue-

O.o

Wha-?
It's over already?
Aw.... but I was having fun......

chaos-warrior responds:

Haha, sorry man, but the size got too big.
But Ill be sure to put out a longer part of the game next time!
:D

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

great game

But rather annoying, because i hit a rotate morpher and had to play sideways for most of it..... argh!

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Not the best, bro

I did not like the idea of the thief... Whenever i wanted to upgrade, i had to get him to drop the right stones, which took waaay too long. I pretty much finished the game with the basic sword. I suggest using the scoring system to but new weapons. Other than that, it was a great game concept.

Rose At Dawn Rose At Dawn

Great!

I really enjoyed this piece, only I'm not all that fond of the beginning. Everything past 00:05 was incredible! Really top-notch stuff. But the beginning was waaaay too close to the original piece from FF9 and my memory started going on with the original by the time your own melody came in. Don't get me wrong, I love FF9 and this is an amazing piece, but it just kind of throws me off a bit.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Oh Hot Damn!

This is my Jam!

But no seriously, I spent weeks looking for this song, It's so fucking epic!

LttP | Credits LttP | Credits

Cool

I like how it kinda goes from speaker to speaker like that. If this is your first one, then you're on the right track, cuz it's really good. Once again you left it without an ending though...

~Todd